Date listed - 01/10/2019
Caregivers / Direct Support Workers required for clients in the Gosford, Woy Woy and surrounding suburbs.
Accuro Homecare is a successful and long standing Home and Community Care organisation providing assistance to those in the community that are vulnerable and in need.
We offer the best support, initial and ongoing training available to our valued Direct Support Workers with 24/7 access to assistance. This is a position that is an "employment" position, no need to look after insurances, ABN or superannuation. Rostering and liaising with clients and securing work is looked after for you. We currently have many clients requiring "you"!
Accuro Homecare are currently seeking Care Workers with a professional caring attitude, to work in the community one on one with aged and disabled clients of all ages in their daily needs. This is a highly fulfilling position for those that want to give back to the community and finish each day with the feeling you have made a difference in someone’s life.
The role consists of providing both high and low levels of care to assist each client individually with their daily needs and enable them to remain in their own homes where they want to be, living their choice of lifestyle arrangements.
Previous experience as a Disability Care Worker, Home Care Worker, Aged Care Worker or Elder Care Assistant are highly desirable.
We are a third party verified NDIS provider.
Your day may consist of:
- Providing personal care
- Transporting client to appointments
- Domestic Support in clients homes
- Shopping for clients
- Providing respite and community access
Successful applicants are employed on a permanent part time basis, with paid sick leave and holidays.
- Flexible Employment
- Work/Life balance
- Security of Part Time Employment
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Room for Career Advancement
- A friendly, supportive community environment
- A large diversity of clients, and variety for your day
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to follow direction and work independently
- Certificate relevant to the industry
- First Aid Certificate, Police Check, Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
- A history of vaccinations against (not mandatory but desired): Diptheria, tetanus, whooping cough, mumps, measles, rubella, chickenpox, Hepatitis B.
Applicable qualifications may be:
- Aged Care Cert 3
- Home and Community Care Cert 3
- Disability Cert 3
- Individual Support Cert 3
- Assistant in Nursing (AIN)
We have a number of positions available in surrounding suburbs: Bensville, Woy Woy, Umina Beach, Empire Bay, Gosford, Narara, Niagra Park, Lisarow, Somersby, Ourimbah, Springfield, Erina, Terrigal, Wamberal, Forresters Beach, Point Clare, Kariong, Tascott, Green point, Kincumber, and more.